Visitors to the Chapel
On 15th January 23 a group of 13, called The Detonators spent an hour in the Chapel and were given a talk about St George's. The Detonators originated in California in 1949 and the group was re-established in Greenwich, South East London. They drive American Hot Rods and Custom cars, and enjoyed visit to the cafe and bought nearly all the craft items in the Museum.
On the following Saturday, 21st January, the Catford Womens' Institute and a dog came to a group talk given by Margaret Wilmot in the Chapel. The ladies also virtually cleared the newly stocked craft bay in the Museum shop and visited the Museum cafe.